While using the forum we ask you to:
- Try and stay on topic of the message board you are in.
- Our site is generally free of foul language, as well as inappropriate and illegal material.
- You can interact without fear of abuse, insults or personal attacks.
- And we don’t take kindly to defamatory comments.
- We don’t like trolls and will try to keep them at bay.
- We don’t let random businesses advertise or spam you.
- Read and search before posting.
- Don’t post personal information into threads.
- Respect others and their views or beliefs.
- If you have any questions comments or concerns about the forum in general please contact us via the ‘contact us’ page.
We may update and change our guidelines and Forum Terms and Conditions, but we will do our best to let registered users know of any significant changes.